CSWDO Stay Home Harana sa Pamilya Challenge
Mechanics and Guidelines
Theme: “ A Family that Sings Together, Stays Home Together, COVID-Free Forever”Open to all families residing in Davao City.
- Open to all families residing in Davao City.
- Must be performed at home by any member of the family serenading other members of the family.
Health Protocols must be observed during the harana.
- One (1) entry per family is allowed.
- Props can be used to make the harana more romantic and likable.
- Gestures, languages, and attires offensive to morals are strictly prohibited and will cause for disapproval of entry.
- Top Five (5) winners will be chosen according to the total number of likes/hearts/care/wow.
- Entry garnering the highest number of likes/hearts/care/wow will be declared CHAMPION.
- Not following the mechanics and guidelines will automatically be disqualified.
- Entries will be reviewed and approved before publishing them to public for voting. The sender will be notified thru text if entry is approved or disapproved.
- Prizes will be given to the Top Five (5) winners
Champion: 2K Gift Check, Smart Load & Food Pack
4Winners: 1K Gif Check, Smart Load & Food Pack
- Winners will be notified thru text to submitted numbers of participants.
- Prizes will be delivered to respective residences.
Submission of Entry starts: February 1, 2021
Deadline of Submission of Entry : February 23, 2021
Voting starts on February 23, 2021 (5 p.m.) and
ends on February 26, 2021 (12 nn).
A Team will count, verify and review the results of likes/hearts/care/wow.
Send entries to:
Write the following information:
Entry for CSWDO Stay Home Harana sa Pamilya Challenge:
Barangay : _________________________
Contact Number: ____________________
Name of the Game: __________________
Note: Joining the contest means allowing the City Government of Davao to use the materials in any ways not jeopardizing to the sender/family and all materials become the property of the organizer.
Vince is a digital marketer based in Davao City. He helps small business owners and service providers drive quality content for their brands. As a believer of brands with social good, he is the online marketing strategist of Davao City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO).