1. DAVAO CITY CHILDREN’S VILLAGE (Bahay Pag-asa) is a temporary shelter for Children in Conflict with the Law(CICL) whose cases have been filed in court and are waiting for the disposition of their cases.
2. CIC-BALAY DANGUPAN for PHYSICALLY and SEXUALLY ABUSED CHILDREN is a shelter care institution that serves as a temporary substitute home for children who are victims of physical and sexual abuses.
3. QUICK RESPONSE TEAM FOR CHILDREN’S CONCERN (QRTCC) is an institution designed to rescue, investigate and document cases of sexual, exploitation, and atrocities committed against children.
4. PAGINHAWAAN DROP-IN CENTER FOR CHILDREN (PDICC) is an institution serving as drop-in center for street children or boys needing temporary shelter, care, protection, and immediate social service.
5. ALIMA DEVS CENTER (Development and Enrichment through Values and Spirituality) is a drop-in center for street children which provides and facilitates caring, teaching, and healing activities for these children on the streets.
6. SIDLAKAN WOMEN CRISIS CENTER (Victim of Violence Against Women and Children) is a 24-hour crisis intervention center for Women and their children who are victims of domestic violence.
7. CO SU GIAN HOME FOR THE AGED is an institution designed as temporary home for the abandoned, neglected, and abused senior citizens.
8. UGNAYAN CENTER is a response center that processes and facilitates immediate requirements of indigent clients and other referrals from the City Mayor’s Office and the City Council like: payments for hospitalization, medical/laboratory, funeral services; food assistance; financial assistance, and other social service interventions
9. LINGAP CENTER for MENTALLY CHALLENGED CHILDREN is a residential facility for neglected, abandoned and abused mentally-challenged male children and other children needing special protection
10. CHILD MINDING CENTER is established in response to the Executive Order 340 directing National Government Agencies and Government-Owned Controlled Corporation to provide day care services for the employees’ children under five years of age.